If you already have a brood of hens, we have the food and other supplies you need to keep your girls fed, happy & healthy. If you don't already have chickens, give us a call or stop by and we'll try to answer any questions you have.
2017 chicks have come and gone. Agricultural Hall is taking orders for 2017 egg-layer chicks (no, the chicks don't lay eggs until they've grown up).
1) Green Mountain Feeds makes a great organic layer pellet at their family-owned grain mill in Bethel, VT. Ag Hall carries their 50lb stay-fresh bags in stock for $34.95 Price break; now $32.90 -- closer supplier means lower costs for you! Scratch as well, also sold in 50 lb. bags. Smaller quantities available (5 lb. min.).
2) Poulin conventional feed. Poulin isn't organic, but it's a good balanced feed that your chickens are sure to love.
FEED, TREETS & VITAMINS:
We buy small bulk quantities from our supplier in order to keep inventory fresh.
- Organic Green Mountain layer pellet
...... $32.90/50 lb. bag
- Poulin layer pellet
- Organic scratch
...... $1.25/lb. or $32/50lb bag
- Gran-I-Grit granite gizzard grit
...... $1.10/lb. or $5/5 lb.
- Also in stock: Calcium chips/oyster shell, Daily 72 Ionic Minerals, Durvet water-soluble vitamins & electrolytes, Save-a-chick electrolyte & vitamin supplememt: call for prices.
- Waterer, metal two gallon $26.99
- Waterer, metal, three gallon $33.59
- Feeder, metal, 12 lb $18.99
- Feeder, plastic, 3 lb $9.39
- Waterer, plastic, 1.5 qt. $3.39
- Waterer, rubber, 2 qt. $5.69 (great for winter/icing)
- Feeder, glass/metal, 1 qt. $3.99
- Waterer, glass/metal, 1 qt. $2.29
- Feeder, glass/plastic, 1 qt $3.29
- Electric water heater (and toe warmer?), $? Call